Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Weird Dream

I had kinda a weird dream last night. I was back in college and had just moved back after summer break. All my friends from college were there. When I woke up the first day and went to change to go to the d-hall, I realized that none of my clothes matched. I had a whole suitcase full of stuff and nothing would go together. What does that mean in the whole dream scheme of things? There was also lots of other weird stuff that happened during my dream something about the FedEx man or something...I'm not really sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are feeling unprepared for an anticipated change in your life or routines. Something that is familliar is now foreign. Fedex guy could mean stability or reliability (Fedex delivers, you can count on them...)Your mind might conjure that image if you are looking for stability

danigurl said...

Dear J Sto,

you are weird. even you're dreams are telling you as such. my suggestion? quit being a bitka and your negative karma will go away and you will have normal dreams. like say, oh i don't know, john corbett being your secret boyfriend or something. cuz that's totally normal.

love,
d-dizzle