Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Amanda's Art Exhibition

My coworker Amanda loves to leave me little pieces of artwork drawn on scratch paper. Sometimes these are left on my desk. Sometimes they are in my drawers or elsewhere. I felt they needed to be shared with the world.

This is a picture of a cat. (With long eye lashes) I'm not really sure why she drew me a picture of a cat, but she did.

This is Chauncey. He's made of a clothes pin and has toothpicks for arms. He is my only piece of 3D art to date.

This is me wearing a viking hat. We were at this business forum and she dared me to put on this Viking helmet. Well, I did.

This is a person with a skull for a head. Amanda really likes skulls. Unfortunately, our CEO does not.
I save the best for last. This is a picture of "yogurt class". I told Amanda that I was taking yoga class and she responded by saying "what's yogurt class?" Apparently this is yogurt class. If you can't tell, the instructor is telling me to jump in.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Amanda needs to learn not to dare you to do things. Because that's a dangerous situation.