Friday, May 16, 2008

The Green Tea Hershey Bar

This past week my friend Kerri stayed with me for a few days on her way from Indiana to Connecticut. Of course, we took time to go enjoy Chocolate World and enjoy the free ride and free chocolate and also scope out what bizarre new candy concoctions Hershey has devised.

While they were pushing their Bliss line pretty hard, I had already tasted them and they were pretty normal and yummy. The Batman themed dark chocolate Reese's cup looked interesting, but still a little too normal. We decided to be adventurous, so we decided to try this:

A green tea Hershey bar. Note that is not English on the wrapper. The most disturbing part of this candy bar is when you bite in and see this.

Candy bars should not look like that on the inside. The candy bar is a little distorted because it melted slightly on the car ride home. The whole thing wasn't that bad. The green tea flavor was a little overwhelming for the chocolate and the texture was interesting. I probably will not buy another one, and I doubt if we'll see this hit the American supermarkets.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

OMG, please go get another, and send it to me.

Anonymous said...

Where can I find these?!