Monday, August 18, 2008

The Controversial Shoes

Yesterday, Amanda L. and I (there's two Amandas, so I hafta differentiate and she's no longer my coworker so I can't use that) went shopping at the Tannersville outlets which may have been a little far away, but was definitely worth it. Amongst other cute yet slightly ridiculous things that I bought were a pair of purple Pumas on clearance at the Puma outlet.
I have only since found out that this model is called Zany Cat, which I think is hysterical and would like to somehow try to work into conversation, but I'm debating how exactly to use it. Anyway, these shoes have sparked serious debate at my office as to whether they are work appropriate. We are not allowed to wear sneakers. There are portions of the shoes that seem very sneakery and other parts that seem very flat-like, so we'll call them snats, but I'm waiting to see if I get called into someone's office in order to discuss my choice of footwear. Judge for yourself (click this link for other views of the shoe).

No comments: