Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Panookie

For those of you that knew me back in my days in the Bend, you may remember that one of my favorite restaurants was Hacienda. Not only because that had awesome Wet Burritos and Margaritas, but also because they also served the greatest dessert ever conceived by man...The Chocolate Mountain Mudslide. According to Hacienda's website it is described as "Two chocolate chip cookies baked on a skillet topped with heaping scoops of vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce." Yum!

For Christmas (or my birthday...not sure which, it kinda all runs together) my mom bought me a "panookie maker" which is basically a skillet that you spread cookie dough on and make your own Chocolate Mountain Mudslides with. It was the BEST gift ever because it makes things like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is also Randy's favorite dessert... Mmmmm.

a knockout post said...

It’s really great information for becoming a better Blogger. Keep sharing, Thanks.