Monday, February 23, 2009

Psychotic Thought of the Day

I know its been a really long time since I've had one of these. Maybe I've just been too busy lately to be psychotic....or maybe I've been so psychotic that I've lost all ability to think at all.

I was driving on a very twisty road and had to sneeze. Does anyone else fear for their life when they sneeze while driving? I was sure that I would swerve off the road and into a tree or ditch or someone's house (preferably the latter). But I didn't...probably because I was only going about 40 miles per hour. So that leads to my psychotic thought. If you are driving a race car and have to sneeze, are you pretty much screwed? Do you think that leads to some of those random multi-car accidents where for no reason at all one cars just swerves into another car?

"Can you explain what happened out there on the track?"
"Well, Jeb, I was going around the far turn on lap 374 and all the sudden my nose got a twitch and I sneezed and just lost complete control of the car."

No comments: