Saturday, October 10, 2009


I Swear I Have a Life

It seems like lately all I've been doing is stuff for school (class, meeting, study, repeat), so I've decided that this weekend I'm going to make a concentrated effort to participate in some out of class activities. (Maybe not the best weekend to launch this plan since I have an accounting exam on Monday...it's open book/open note though).

Yesterday I had signed up to help the youth group at my church sell pumpkins. We are "the pumpkin church" as seen in the picture. It was fine though a little windy and the girl I was assigned to work with wasn't very talkative. We also ran out of 1's within about 20 minutes of starting our 2 hour shift, but we called and got more, so it was ok.

Then after that I went to the B-school happy hour, which was fun. It was a little crowded and loud, so you could hardly hear people talking to you, but I'm not going to argue with free beer.

After studying this morning, I'm planning on going to the B-school tailgate and possibly the Wake/Maryland game...if I can convince someone to go with me. A lot of people are planning on going to the tailgate and then leaving, but we'll see.

No comments: