Monday, March 20, 2006

Football Tickets

Let's talk about how mad I am at myself/the university right now. I realized over the weekend that I didn't think I had ever gotten a little donation form from the University recently. So I check my checking account, nope, last donation was made 09/04. I go online to see what I need to do to get in the football lottery and it said you had to donate by Dec 31st of the previous year.

I e-mail them and hope that either a) I did make a donation and just don't remember or b) they're not really serious about the Dec. 31st thing. Well, I just got a response and a) I really didn't donate and b) they really are serious. So the year I have been waiting for for 6 years, when Penn State is finally back on the schedule and I don't even have an entry in the stupid lottery. Not to mention its the first year I won't have access to ticket through my job.

Domers who know me, please please please all put in for the Penn State game for me. I will be able to get rid of as many tickets as I can get my hands on (will of course pay you for them) and will ensure that they go to non-Penn State people (we don't want another Nebraska game on our hands). I'm dead serious. I will even e-mail you in April to remind you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you complain to them that you never got a donation form?

Sometimes guilt works.

Having said that, I'll put in for the PSU game for you. I don't think I can go to that one... though even if I could, I'm pretty sure all the hotels are sold out already.