Sunday, June 25, 2006

Things that Annoy Me

People that have aerobic induced tourettes. You know what I'm talking about. You're getting your ass kicked by some step aerobics or kick boxing class and there's that one lady also taking the class who lets out a bunch of "wooo's" and "Oh yeah's" and "Come on's". I had a lady like that today right behind me, but she was never satisfied with just one woo it was always three in a row. "Woo Woo Woo"...kinda like a train whistle...three times as annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you could do a "Things That Annoy Me" Post of the Week. if you were so inspired, perhaps you can combine that with Marcia's Psychotic Post of the Week.

PS - Marcia, I just got back from NY. I'll be over to comment shortly. Be patient! :)

about plantain: said...

How about the 'roided out dwarf at the Hollywood YMCA yesterday who was grunting in a very indecent manner every 7 minutes or so while riding (riding tee hee) his stationary cycle... I had my ipod up way loud but it still did not drown out his climactic snorts....eeeewww!