Monday, May 14, 2007

Red Paint Postponement

Tonight I was going to blog about how Danielle is having a miserable time in Germany, but after a red paint explosion at a troop meeting I was at, I really don't feel like it. We were using fabric paint and I didn't really see what happened, but the top of the paint thing was across the room and there was red paint on the ceiling, ceiling fan, table, floor and walls of a church basement. Then to top it off, all the kids decided this meant they could be bad. Thank goodness it was the last meeting. But this was the night that the contact from the church happened to not be there, so now I have to call her tomorrow and explain why there is splatters of red paint on her ceiling. I'm going to go take a bath and a martini. Stay tuned tomorrow for Danielle's misery.

1 comment:

IrishPhox said...

AAAA-hahahahahaha!!! European keyboards!!! Or should I saz kezboards???