Saturday, April 05, 2008

A Little Too Excited For My Own Good
Ok, flash back to me in fifth grade. I'm lying in my bedroom with Hangin' Tough in my cassette player, a purple Joey Mac poster above my headboard (complete with pictures cut out of Tiger Beat taped around it), and on my feet were my brand new neon pink high top inspired New Kids On the Block Sneakers. So obviously, when I heard that the New Kids were making a comeback I was practically giddy. (Because now I'm old enough to go to their concerts and stay up really late!) Then I realized that I was ridiculous, but felt better when I got a voice mail from Danielle and that she was pretty much as excited as I was. It has also sparked off a new season of Danielle psycho e-mails which is exciting as well. (I can't believe I just admitted all of this on my blog.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also psyched about the NKOTB reuniting. =)

Anonymous said...

I think it's so funny. Now they have us all drooling again. Now that we're all LEGAL. And now that I'm MARRIED dammit!!! ;)