Monday, March 30, 2009

Yoga Man

The past two weeks at work, I've been writing part of an Emotional Well-being program. Today I was on the "relaxation" portion. While trying to get inspiration on how to actually explain yoga poses (trust me, Warrior 2 is harder to explain than you think), I came across this yoga guy. I'm assuming this is a yoga guy, though have to admit he looks kinda like my androgynous, theoretically female Sunday yoga instructor.

I found his little demonstrations so amusing that Kate and I spent about 20 minutes watching them (while Kate was avoiding calling the bead store.) The highlight, at least for me, was when we came to "Wind Relieving Pose." I actually said "i've never heard of that pose before." Then I clicked on it and laughed hysterically because I have the maturity of a 10 year old. Make sure you read the description...yes, this is instructions on how to make yourself fart. I don't suggest that you share this with your boyfriend/husband because we all know where that will end, don't we?

1 comment:

IrishPhox said...

There totally needs to be sound effects with this one. A little tooting sound would be awesome (from someone who also has the maturity of a 10 year old...)