Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Katie Couric

First let me say that on Monday, I wrote this big rant about the show Clean House and this lady that was really upset when they redid her room, but it wouldn't save and I was bitter and that's why there hasn't been any posts lately.

In honor of Katie Couric's (who I think is a mindless twit) last day at the Today show. I thought that I'd share my favorite Katie Couric moment.

She was interviewing Kevin Bacon about his performance in the Oscar nominated movie Mystic River.

Katie: Do you remember when you did Footloose?
Kevin: Uh...yeah
Katie: Do you ever want to just dance around like you did in Footloose?
Kevin: Uh...no
Katie: I do.

They went on to talk about Footloose some more and never did get around to Mystic River. Did you ever see that SNL skit where Chris Farley has his own talk show? That's what it reminded me of. I expected Katie to say "That was awesome."

Adios Katie!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

ok, that makes me like katie a little!

v said...

Hah, funny post. I wonder if she's going to do celebrity interviews over at the CBS Evening News.

Unfortunately, I think that's a yes.