Monday, July 31, 2006

The 11 classifications of prostitutes

Last evening a received request from a friend to name the 11 classifications of prostitutes that I had learned in my criminology course in college (actually I was requested to name the 8 classifications, but I'm pretty sure there are 11). However, I could only name 9, so if anyone can think of two more let me know. (Did I mention that I loved that class?) Here are the 9 I have:

Crack Whore
Street Corner Hooker
Masseuse
Stripper
Bored Housewife
Dominatrix
Upscale Call Girl
Convention Hooker
Truck Stop Hooker

I think one of the final two might have something to do with a brothel, but I'm not sure.

1 comment:

IrishPhox said...

Truck Stop Hooker--see also colloqial term "Lot Lizard"

(It's Bets, in case you were wondering-I've joined the blogging craze finally)