Friday, October 13, 2006

Things that Annoy Me

When my doorbell rings at 4:30 in the morning and no one is there!

I have one of those cheap plug in doorbells from Wal-mart because my neighbor's door is right beside mine and whenever someone is knocking at their door it sounds like my door.

Lately, the doorbell has been on the fritz and has at least three times rung at various points throughout the day. There could be a couple of reasons.

1) The battery is dying.

2) The stupid kids beside me are being stupid. Though I don't think so, cause there's really no where to hide once you would ring the bell.

3) The signal is being interfered with in some way.

4) It is posessed by the spirit of someone I have wronged.

5) Danielle broke it from ringing it multiple times everytime she comes and should buy me a new one.

Also, if you are the 215 number that keeps calling me at 9:15 every morning (I see you on caller id), I'm at work.

4 comments:

Marcia said...

215 is NYC. Have you tried calling it back to see who/what it is?

Jen said...

I second Danielle buying you a new one. That is the worst.

Anonymous said...

215 is Philly. 212 is NYC.

I agree with Jen. Make Danielle buy you a new one. She definitely owes you.

Anonymous said...

Uh...I think Danielle is cool for ringing your doorbell. She was probably just worried about you since you didn't answer your door in a timely manner. Don't make her buy you a new one. Plus I hear she's pretty poor, it'd be a poor excuse for a doorbell if she did buy you one.