Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Freaking Out a Little Bit

So last week, my boss denied a coworker's vacation time for next week unless she scheduled 15 recruitments in January (a complete insane and undoable request), and she actually loses those vacation days if she doesn't get to use them. I wasn't that worried because her areas are kind of a mess. I have a vacation request in for January (when I'm going to Hawaii). I turned it in in October, but it hasn't been approved yet and now today I was told that I need more recruitments in January...it wasn't mentioned whether or not this had a direct relation to my vacation being approved or not, but it kinda sucks ass. I asked when exactly I was supposed to schedule these since I'm gone the entire third week, busy the second week and it would not be possible the first week. I was told to schedule them while I'm on vacation and have one of my coworkers cover it....they're going to love that. So if I can pull this off, it will be unbelievable and I should be considered a goddess at the office...should be, but won't.

No comments: