Friday, December 01, 2006

Kerri is coming!!

My friend Kerri is coming to visit me in two weeks. I'm really excited. Kerri was a cashier at the Hall of Fame. Last weekend she called me and said "hey what are you doing the weekend before Christmas? I want to come visit." I'm like "sure, sounds great"...because realistically everyone says they're coming to visit and no one does and since Kerri is in South Bend, there was no shot of her coming. Right?

Yesterday, she called and said "I have my plane tickets and will be in Harrisburg on Dec. 14th" Now I'm really stressed out about it because if you haven't heard yet I have 6 Christmas parties to attend in the next two weeks and am supposed to bring something to every one of them (like the party on Sunday that I need to bring 6 dozen cookies and an appetizer to). Because of this my apartment is a disaster. I have groceries in different piles by what recipe I'm using them for all over my living room. Not to mention when am I going to have time to buy/make/wrap the presents I bought for Christmas. AND when am I going to research all the cool places that Kerri and I are going to go. AND laundry/dishes/cleaning/eating/sleeping/watching Prison Break/annoying Danielle/working. Luckily I am not decorating this year. The old people in the neighborhood do enough of that for all of us.

ok, deep breath, I'm ok now...did I mention since I got off the hook for cooking Thanksgiving, I've now been assigned New Years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope when you refer to "watching Prison Break", you mean catching up on old episodes. There aren't any more new episodes until the end of January.

I'm not going to give anything away, but the end of the last episode was AWESOME.

Oh, and I feel your pain about being all disorganized and stressed out. I just decided I'm moving out to an apartment with a coworker of mine and her (male) friend. Not only is it stressful, it's expensive as HELL. Although I do get the benefit asking for new apartment stuff as Christmas presents :)