Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Three Down, Three to Go


Well, I'm halfway through my Christmas party marathon and it really hasn't been that bad. Except for when I hit my low point when my sugar cookie dough kept sticking to my counter. Here's a run down of my culinary creations:


Last Saturday's Tree Trim: a dozen peanut butter cookies (it's was just for kids, so I didn't really need to make anything too exciting)


Last Sunday's Party: six dozen sugar cookies (never again) and spinach artichoke dip


This evening's party: Crab Rangoons (see picture...thanks kraftfoods.com)


Thursday's party: Lime Bavarian


Saturday's party: food item yet to be assigned


Next Thursday's party: 3 dozen half moon cookies and another dessert (possibly a jello cake)

I think I've cooked more in this past week than I have the entire year.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

wow. That's almost more than you've cooked since I met you!

And. I'm totally making those crab rangoon. They look awesome.