Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Potato Salad

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been sick and my mom is visiting which you can only imagine what a winning combination that is.

One of my coworkers, whom shall remain nameless, (hint: it rhymes with Flamanda) got a potato salad recipe from her grandma. Her grandma always made wonderful potato salad, and my coworker wanted to make wonderful potato salad too. She mixed up all the stuff and mixed in the potatos, but then when she tasted it, something wasn't right. It was kinda weird. Um...yeah...for potato salad, you have to cook the potatos first or else it would be kinda weird. I guess her grandma thought that anyone would know that and she shouldn't have to put it in the recipe. I guess she was wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, it tasted like thick nasty potato chips coated in potato salad dressing.

i think i may have a taste aversion to potato salad - i may never be able to eat it again.
....
at least until my grandma makes more of it, then i'll slop it up like a piggy.

K said...

How funny! I could see myself doing something like that too!