Friday, December 14, 2007

Jen/Amanda

It all started because our boss, TT, can't ever remember anyone's names. (Well, she was my old boss because I'm not in that office anymore.)

So she started calling me (Amanda) 'Jen,' and the real Jen 'Amanda.' Because we look the same (Jen has dirty blond hair, I have auburn hair). So since TT kept confusing us, everyone else did as well.

TT's response was "you two are the same age." Ok, so we're inseparable and I'm always picking on her and we're always behaving badly.

So when people started to find out I was moving to another office, they kept asking Jen when she was leaving. Her response was always, you mean Amanda? I'm Jen.

Well Jen, now that I'm not in your office anymore - I am getting confused with Megan in State College. I guess I'm a shape shifter.

No comments: