Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm Sorry, Millers

This is my apology to the Millers. I'm sorry that I got busy with my e-mail and didn't vote for you. I'm sorry that I thought hey, it's not that big of a deal the Millers or All That will probably win anyway. I'm sorry that I let that annoyingly sweet girl Bianca Ryan win the million dollars on America's Got Talent. I'm sorry that she's not even old enough to enjoy merriment and chicanery with the money and her parents will probably make her do something responsible with it like put it in a trust fund...ick! I'm sorry that this will probably cause you two to become estranged because the younger brother will start believing what Piers said and blame the older brother's inability to sing for your loss (not to mention the battle that will ensue over the use of the new car). It's all my fault because I didn't vote for you. And as David Hasselhoff tried to tell me the decision was in my hands. Too bad I didn't listen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I didn't watch...