Monday, August 21, 2006

My Weekend

I was having a pretty good weekend until Sunday. I went to a play that my cousin Aubrey was in on Saturday morning. She had 4 lines and was cute and adorable. My grandma took us to Friendly's which is one of my favorite restaurants. Then I went grocery shopping with Danielle, which is always enjoyable trying to decipher her mom's list. (Does "2 cans beets- small" mean small cans or small beets? cause if its small cans why not just buy 1 medium size can?) Then I totally crashed Saturday night which was fine because I needed the sleep.

Sunday started off good. I made a cinnamon pecan roll from one of my Semi-Homemade Cookbooks. Then I started cleaning everything in preparation for my mom's arrival. I even dusted the top of all my hanging pictures and cleaned their glass as well. I was on my way to the gym at 2 when I realized that the meeting for work I thought was at 7 was actually at 1, and I would be an hour and a half late. That kinda sucked.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Did you end up going to the meeting that late? I would have called, and hoped that they would tell me... that the meeting was over.

IrishPhox said...

I'm curious what that entrance was like....