Thursday, February 15, 2007

I HATE SNOW

I thought I liked it because I've had off the past two days, but really I hate it. I guess it's really the mixture of ice and snow together that I hate. After spending two hours trying to dig my car out and get it backed out of a parking space. That time was full of spinning wheels, the smell of burning rubber and flying cardboard of death. Also, anyone that says to use kitty litter for traction is smoking crack. It just makes little bits of kitty litter fly at 20 miles per hour, and spraying whoever is not driving like shrapnel. Well the car is out now, and I feel somewhat satisfied and actually think I kinda enjoyed the process. Thanks Amanda for helping...and for drinko!

Since my message to the Harrisburg superintendent seemed to work, I'm sending out another message to someone. Dear inept apartment complex plow guy, I know you plowed the rest of my apartment complex, but in case you didn't notice, you forgot to plow my parking area. Get on that right away. Thanks.

No comments: