Sunday, February 18, 2007


My Newest Craft Project


My mom bought me a whole bunch of mosaic crafty stuff...because that's what my mom does. I tried to make this set of four coasters last weekend, but found out that the shitty kit didn't come with enough pink glass for four. I had to wait till I could go buy more pink glass (which was yesterday), but they came out ok.


Also today, not to be outdone by the guy that fell off the treadmill yesterday, Danielle got attacked by a balloon and has a huge gash on her forehead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a) you and your craft crap are gay.

b) it is not a huge gash, more like a gashy scratch. thanks for making me sound retarded. i really appreciate that.

c) i passed michael today on my way home from work and he looked as lovely as ever. sigh.