Monday, June 04, 2007

Bath and Body Works is My Crack

For anyone who doesn't know, today is the first day of Bath and Body Works' Semi-Annual Sale and even though I don't really need anything, I have to go and by things. Too many things. Why? Because I'm addicted to it like crack. I scheduled my work today so I could leave early and go to the sale. The whole day went like this..."ok, just three more hours till Bath and Body Works." "Now, only two more hours till Bath and Body Works." And then when I finally did get off, one Bath and Body works stop wasn't enough, I went to two. Because everyone knows, the different stores have different things on sale. I was trying to fit in a third, but due to poor planning on my part was not able to fit it in. Now I'm home and going through all the stuff I bought and wondering when I can fit in the third Bath and Body Works store. I think even if the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale was in some dark shady alley in the city, I would still go.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I forgot how cracked you were about B&BW! So funny!