Monday, June 18, 2007

The Wedding

This weekend I was at my friend Michelle's wedding in Connecticut. Michelle was my roommate sophmore year in college along with Marcia.

I had an absolutely great time. I wish I could go to a wedding like that every weekend. It was full of great friends, great food, and great drinks. Including several martinis. This one pictured is a "blueberry muffin martini." I was kinda mad because there were actual blueberries in the bottom, and I was saving them for last, but the waitress swooped in and took my glass when I wasn't looking. Also, just look at the number of glasses on the table. Crazy!!

My description isn't going to do the weekend justice so go read Marcia's blog because I'm sure she'll have a much better description of the weekend up soon.

2 comments:

Paula D. said...

Looks good! Do you know what it was made with?

Jsto said...

No, I tried to find a recipe but couldn't find anything. It had caramel flavoring or something in it. And half and half and some sort of blueberry liquor.