Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Best Yogurt Class Ever

So yesterday I had the best yoga (aka yogurt) class EVER. My yoga teacher Nancie (who is the awesomest aerobics teacher EVER. Nancie decided to do her yoga for kids routine -- the ABC's of yoga -- because "ever well rounded adult needs to play". Each letter of the alphabet stands for something different (except for Q...she didn't have a Q). Like a was for alligator and we rolled on our sides and smacked our hands together like an alligator. We also got to moo and ribbit and roar like a lion. It sounds ridiculous but it was a lot of fun. She mixed in some harder poses and made us do flow through some of the poses so that we still got a work out. (PS I'm on the phone with Danielle right now and just got called a whore because I wasn't listening to her and was too busy typing) Zzzz was for sleeping which is actually corpse pose but "she can't tell kindergartners that." We had to close our eyes and she put a "treat" on our face. Mine was on my forehead and the girl beside me's treat was on her nose. And as long as we didn't laugh or move, we could keep our treat. Do you know how difficult that was to feel it sitting on my forehead and not be able to see it or touch it or anything for like 3 minutes? It was horrible. My treat was a Starburst.

No comments: