Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hersheypark Happy

Cindy, one of my coworkers, had free passes to Hersheypark and asked me if I wanted to go with her today. I decided that it would be less painful than watching the Notre Dame/Michigan (which I think I can now safely say that it was--doesn't Julius Jones have an extra year of eligibility from when he got kicked out that time? no? well, it was worth a try.) and went with her.

It was fun though a little crowded, but the highlight of the day was when I saw three girls get kicked off of the claw. I'm not sure what happened but there were two bratty pre-teen girls in line behind us a ways and then when they got on the ride there were five bratty pre-teen girls on the ride. Someone alerted the ride operator and surprising she did something about it. After protesting a little while the people still in line chanted "kick them off. kick them off." they finally relented and got off with there middle fingers in the air. Can you please refrain from that type of gesture as Hersheypark is a family park?

I also tried a Reese's Whipps. It was the first time I had ever seen them, and I found it most enjoyable.

No comments: