Thursday, September 20, 2007

Like a Kid in a Candy Store

Yesterday during lunch break, Amanda, Charlene and I went to Zimmerman's candy store. It was the best candy store I've ever been in. And I've been in a lot of candy stores. They had old school candies like candy cigarettes and licorice pipes and new candies like vanilla creme Hershey kisses and mint Three Musketeers bars and they had stuff I've never seen before like gummy army men. I bought a Sky Bar which I had heard good things about but it didn't impress me, a club sandwich candy bar which was yummy, peachy penguins which I love and swedish aqualife which when are like swedish fish except multi-color and with a variety of marine animals such as dolphins, whales, and stafish. When I was in college, we used to give swedish fish Swedish names before we ate them, but most of them were named Sven because that's pretty much the only Swedish name we could think of. Oh, and I bought homemade peanut butter there too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i bought yummy fruit slices, dried pineapple, a cinammon vanilla club sandwich (which i gave to my pap), and a winter clark bar (which was terrible and i ended up throwing away because i couldn't bite into it)