Sunday, June 01, 2008

Things that Annoy Me

My left turn signal is broken. AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!! On my way home from the gym today, I noticed that when I put my left turn signal on the light on my dash didn't blink, and it also wasn't making the turn signal noise. So I got home, turned my turn signal on, and jumped out of the car to see if anything was going on. Nope. Nothing. It's officially broken.

I still hit it just out of reflex everytime I go to make a left turn, and when nothing happens it really pisses me off. I started to think about making a purposeful effort not to signal a left turn just so it wouldn't make me mad, but thought this might be problematic then when it gets fixed. The other thing that annoys me about this is that I'm now "that guy" that doesn't signal when turning. I want to shout out my window "I'm really sorry. My turn signal is broken. Really!" Maybe I'll start using the hand signals out of my window that they teach at bike safety carnivals. Or maybe I'll just try to get it fixed tomorrow.

No comments: