Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weird Dreams

Ever since I've gotten back to "The Dash" after break, I've had really weird dreams every night. At first, I just thought it was because I was sick, but I'm not really sick anymore, and I'm still having them. I have no idea what any of them mean, so if anyone has any ideas let me know. Here are just four of my favorite ones...I swear these are all true because when you're reading them your first thought is going to be "who dreams messed up shit like this?" Me, that's who.

The Bath Tub of Gummy Bears: This dream was pretty boring. I was sitting in a bath tub FULL of gummy bears. I was picking out the clear ones around me and eating them ,and I remember thinking in the dream "Is this sanitary?"

The Two Headed Cow: We were over at my cousin's house...though it really wasn't my cousin's house in real life...My whole family was there and we looked out the window and there was a two headed cow out in the field. Only the heads weren't like when you see pictures of two headed creatures and the one head is next to the other one. Instead one head was below the other one like coming out of the cow's neck. While the first head was looking up, the second head was eating grass. Anyway, my grandma went out to the two headed cow. The cow ran away and my grandma started chasing it.

Goodfellas: I was in the movie Goodfellas, only of course it wasn't a movie, it was real life, but Ray Liotta and all the other people from the movie were there. Gangsters were chasing me (not like gangstas, TuPac and Biggie gangstas, but gangsters like mafia gangsters). I went to hide in a hotel and for some reason the concierge at the hotel was helping me. I wanted to hide in the elevator shaft, but he wouldn't let me, so he convinced me to hide in the restaurant. I went and sat in the restaurant, but my mom led the bad gangsters to me (that bitch!), and I got all shot up with a machine gun. As I was being shot, I remember thinking "this doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would."

Saurs of Fire: This dream started off at a picnic ,and they were having a competition to see how many spoons you could hang on your face (I don't know why there was this competition or who would have a competition like this.) Anyway, I got totally ripped off because they gave me really deep measuring spoons that wouldn't hang on my chin and everyone else had regular spoons. I got really pissed off (nah, me? getting heated in a competition? NEVER!) Then I got an invitation for some reunion. I'm not really sure what this reunion was for because it was hosted by random people that I went to high school with that really don't seem to have any common link as far as age or club or anything like that. The theme of the reunion was "Saurs of Fire" and the reunion featured dinosaur shaped funnel cakes....weird....Amanda 1, I think I have a theme for your wedding!!! Saurs of fire!!

No comments: