Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Waste of a Cousin

So some of you may be confused because I have two wastes of cousins. A mother/daughter combo. This story is about the daughter because the mother is currently safely away in rehab.

For those of you who don't know, both mother and daughter were recently in prison. Mother went to rehab and daughter got released, but we're really not sure why because she hadn't even gotten to her court date. She had a job, but quit.

I had dinner with my grandma a couple of days ago and she told me that my cousin "thinks she might get married." To who? Some random guy who is originally from here, but is in the Army currently stationed in Georgia and being shipped to Iraq soon. My grandma met him once or so. I have no idea who this guy is. Whether this marriage happens or not is all reliant on whether my cousin is allowed to leave the state or not. Lovely.

No comments: