Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Letters From Prison: The Trilogy

I got another compliment on my Letters from Prison series, so thought I needed to add another one. I'm super pissed at myself though because I had one where she discusses the prison tattoos she got and suggests that we get a tattoo together, but I can't find that one. This one is from about a month ago and is ok (though not as good as the tattoo one. My thoughts will be in {}.

"Hey, how are you doing? I was wondering if you ever had time and would like to visit me? {hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....sorry, I think I just broke a rib laughing so hard} If so {no} my visits are at 6pm - 6:50 {about 50 minutes too long by my calculations} on Saturdays and you come thru {she spelled thru like drive thru...ha} the main doors and you need two forms of id {of course you do} you have 2 be here at like 5:40 pm though {you could've just saved yourself a whole lot of description} I figured I'd let you know in case you had a free Saturday. I love the Garfeild paper {i use up all my random stationary on her...garfield, lisa frank, etc....i almost typed anne frank there and was like wait, that's not right} you know aunt jan gave me that clock {of course she did.} i had it forever till the kids broke it {till i sold it for crack}."

"i'm glad your wine and choc. party was a hit, i wish i coulda come {let's see prison...wine and chocolate....prison...wine and chocolate...yeah, I'd pick the wine and chocolate party too.} Yes, I've gone fishing. I love it. You'll have to go with me sometime {no, thanks} My dads a BIG fisher {that's what she said} he used to have a boat to fish out of! {unnecessary exclamation point I think} you ever go camping? {i've been in Girl Scouts 21 years...what do you think?} It's lots of fun if you love the nature {and a bitch if you don't love the nature}. The best part is eating what you personally caught {and snorting what you've personally scored}."

"Well I hope IPODS got cheap. maybe like 100$ {sorry, that's not really where a dollar sign is supposed to go...i know its confusing because you say one hundred dollars, but just take my word for it} that's reasonable for me {um...you've never held down a job for more than 2 weeks. how is $100 reasonable?} I really want one. I'm thinking of all types of songs already! Well, maybe I can get a Wii this Christmas from someone {sorry, Santa says you're on the naughty list} but my celly {for those of you that have never been to prison that would be her cellmate} was telling me that PS3's are way better so maybe I'll ask 4 that instead {well, celly knows best}. I'm gonna get a shamrock tattoo when I get out {why wait?}. Yes, I love 2 read {i love how she uses numbers like she's texting...is it really that hard to right to?} in here I read about a book a day...all novals {you would think your spelling would be better then}. well out of room {thank, God}. Until next letter!"

No comments: