Saturday, December 05, 2009

It's Confirmed

I just got home from the B-school X-mas party, and I can't sleep, so I'm blogging. My academic team decided to go out to dinner before the party. I was sitting at the table next to Salem, one of my team member's girlfriends. Dress for the party was "cocktail" attire and I wore my kick ass Ralph Lauren dress that I had worn to the black tie wedding in May. Salem had on a similar strapless dress. All of the sudden a man appeared beside us holding an approximately 4 year old girl.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your dinner," he said. "But she wanted to come over and see the princesses."

Awww...how cute. The girl was really shy and just buried her head in the man's shoulder. Then when we left, the girl and her family was leaving as well. "Here's the princesses you were telling us about...say goodbye to them." Too adorable!

Well, now that's it been officially confirmed that I am a princess (as I've always suspected) I expect to be treated as one.

No comments: