Friday, December 11, 2009

Letters from Prison

Today is my first day of winter break. So after taking a shower, I put my pajamas on and climbed back in bed.....yeah! Rest! But I thought I'd at least blog so that I felt like something productive was happening (not that watching Matlock isn't productive). I received this letter actually before Thanksgiving, but then all that Thanksgiving stuff happened and well...what can I say...it got pushed aside. But now...it's time.

"Hey, how are you doing? I hope you made out ok with all the work you had and didn't get to overwelmed...Oh i just want to apologize about my spelling thur-out all my letter cause spelling is one of my sore spots!! (no kidding, it only took you this long to figure it out.) You've prolly had some laughs though. (oh, you have nooo idea!) Well my mom went upstate on the 3rd (i still don't know where upstate PA is.) She'll be there for a couple months then whens she done getting evaluated she come back here and been sentenced! (no apologies for grammer? just spelling? really?)

"I can't believe how big everyone is getting. Its so crazy (i don't know where this came from. I didn't send her pictures or anything). Did you dress up as anything on Halloween? Nan and Kathy are going to Phg. (That's her abbreviation for Pittsburgh...yeah, i don't get it either) for the ND game. Nans is oppsessed (oh, honey, this is just sad. she originally wrote oppessed and crossed it out and wrote oppsessed) with ND now haha. I liked it there I one time I visited it seem like a fun place and historical. (is she even reading this as she's writing? and I'm not really sure ND looks either fun or historical though it is kinda both...i guess). "

" so on the card where is the garden from? Nevermind I just read the back of the card and found out haha. (hahahahahaha) Well Im very glad that you are still make time to write me back. im really greatful for that. talk 2 you soon."

So I haven't written back lately because my grandma keeps telling me she's supposed to be moved somewhere, so I odn't want to waste a letter that she's not going to get. Oh well.

No comments: