Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Greatest Invention In the World

My gym just put in a cardio movie room. It's a room that has a big movie screen in front and bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals. So far I've watched Poseidon and War of the Worlds in there. It's great because you can bike and bike and bike and because you want to see what happens next in the movie you don't even think about it. The only bad part is when you get off the bike after like two hours and you can't make it up the steps of your apartment.

Do you think they'd kick me out if I bring popcorn and just start sitting on the bikes without pedaling?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I'm not sure they'd kick you out, but it sure would defeat the purpose of going.

Jen said...

That is awesome. I wish my gym did that.

IrishPhox said...

Have you watched these entire movies all at once? That's a long time spent at the gym...

Jsto said...

Poseidon, I watched the beginning one time and the end another time. War of the Worlds I saw the middle and decided that I didn't care to see the rest of it.