Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Thanksgiving Panic

When I saw my parents this weekend, I asked them what their plans are for Thanksgiving...meaning are they staying in Indiana/do they want me to come to Indiana or are they coming to Pennsylvania or are they going to be in Vegas/Aruba/California? My mom said she didn't know and would have to talk to my dad.

Last night my mom called and said they would love to come to my apartment for Thanksgiving...I'm sorry, what was that? At first, I thought she was kidding because my parents do stupid shit like that to me all the time...but no, she wasn't.

Unless they want Chef Boyardee Raviolis and slice and bake cookies for Thanksgiving, I'm going to have to think about this. If anyone has any ideas on how to knock their socks off, please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO right up Marcia's alley, I'm not going to even bother trying.

Plus I'd run the risk of getting another snarky "men know absolutely nothing about women blahblahblah" remark.

IrishPhox said...

Good lord say no say no!!! I get stressed as it is when my parents come over for just a regular dinner, let alone as big a meal as Thanksgiving! I clean for about a week lest my mother think I'm living in squalor...