Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tailgating Man Law?

Yesterday, I was at a tailgate party at Happy Valley. Everyone was grabbing food, throwing football, drinking beer -- the usual tailgate party stuff. One guy there, when his hotdog was done grabbed some liquid soap and a bottle of water and washed his hands. My question is - is this allowed or does it break a man law? Washing hands makes sense but just seemed really strange.

I also have to say that the Youngstown State Penguin Mascots have to be the cutest thing I ever saw. There is a boy and a girl penguin and their real fat and fuzzy and waddle around the sidelines.

My VCR worked, but I'm not going to watch the game because it will just make me mad and in fact, I'm going to just pretend ND didn't play this week. Though I can make a pretty good case for The Pink Shoe being banned from Notre Dame Stadium because she has bad karma.

No comments: