Sunday, September 24, 2006



Things That I've never used

I've been in my apartment almost 4 months and I've come to realize there are certain things that for some reason I had to have when I moved in, but have yet to be used. Here's a quick tour of them.


Any of these dishes...hence why they are on the highest possible shelf in my kitchen

The fire extinguisher...I guess that's a good thing. It came with the apartment

The ironing board...I don't really have a job that requires clothing that needs ironing. The one time I did iron something...I didn't use the board.

My kitchen table...when used is defined as sitting at and doing something there such as eating not when defined as sitting stuff on it.

This lamp...when used is defined as actually turning it on. It's on the floor because I don't have a cute table to put it on yet.

My martini glasses...really such a shame

There's more, but I'm having problems with my computer and want to post these before I lose anything...any bets on how much longer it will take me to use these?

2 comments:

Marcia said...

WOW. You need to use those martini glasses.

The ironing board, though? No. I don't even own one. Anything that needs ironing, I usually send out...

But. Four months? Already? SOOO long.

Jsto said...

My mom made me get the ironing board. I iron on my floor.