Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Brilliant Plan

So at work our "team leader" (again not really a leader, not really a team) got promoted to be our manager. That is a total joke! I know I'm going to be in her office every hour explaining how to use excel and e-mail and possibly the phone. Ugh...but I have a brilliant plan. See when her supervisor realizes she is a complete moron, they will fire her (or pile on so much work that she gets overwhelmed and quits). At which point they will be looking for someone to take her place....oh gee, where will we ever find a competent person who has an outstanding college degree and showers on a regular basis and wears normal looking clothes (unlike our team leader now)....well, jsto has all those things...yes, I do. So then they will promote me and I will look like a goddess (because I am) as I fix up everything she screwed up. Not unlike Charlie Weis cleaning up after the Willingham debacle. Brilliant!!

No comments: