Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Spa

Today I went to the Hershey Spa. I got a massage which I LOVE. I am so agreeable after a massage that you could pretty much ask me anything and I'd be ok with it. A black market organ broker could come in and slice out a kidney and I think I'd not put up much of a fight. I think I'd say "forget about the bathtub full of ice. I'm fine here. Can you pass me a hand full of Hershey kisses and a bottle of water?" I had good intentions to go to aquacise after my spa visit. I had even brought other gym clothes in case I was too late for aquacise, but instead I fell asleep in the "quiet room" for what I estimate to be about a half an hour. Until some people started talking....hello? it's called the quiet room for a reason. Do you not see the "please refrain from talking" signs sitting on every table?

The only thing better than a massage was using the $100 gift card that I won for my massage. A couple of weeks ago my coworker Amanda and I had to go to this Business Woman's forum. I didn't have a ticket to go to the luncheon, so instead Amanda and I walked around to the booths stealing all their free giveaways and dropping our business cards into random raffles. It was great because you didn't have to listen to someone blah blah blah about their bank's low interest rates. Those people were all at the luncheon, so we could just go and take all the good stuff that we really want. (I also got a free round of golf). Apparently, I entered something at one of the stands for a bank for $100 Hershey gift card. It was sitting on my desk when I returned from vacation last week. Boo-yah!

No comments: