Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Psychotic Thought of the Day

Ok, so just a warning. I thought of this last night at 2am when I couldn't sleep and was deliriously tired. I wrote it down, so that I'd remember it. When I got up I read it and thought this is way too psychotic to even post, but against my better judgement I'm going to.

Here is my psychotic thought from last night:
If I married a guy whose last name is Green and we have a kid named Soylent and he runs for public office his campaign slogan can be "Soylent Green is people."

Seriously, who thinks of stuff like this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, I think you've let your mind wander WAY too far away. I think right now it is lost in the woods. You might want to form a search party to go and find it before it catches hypothermia or something.