Thursday, January 25, 2007

No twinkies please...

So after working at the same place for several years with the same people, you start to run out of things to talk about. My boss got a rather large snack-cake which somehow became the topic of conversation. This somehow led to twinkies. I mentioned that I had never had a twinkie before. My boss then insisted that I was lying, which I am not. After finally believing me he insisted that I try one. And honestly, I'm afraid to eat one. I don't know why but I just am. I never, ever want to eat one. He is threatening to buy me one and make me eat it and quite frankly the thought of eating one just makes me sick. I know, I'm weird.

P.S. Tomorrow night the company I work for is hosting a formal dinner complete with open bar. I completely intend on getting completely hammered and if you're lucky you'll get to hear all about it. Last year, I drunk danced (more like wobbled) with a gay guy (who was also drunk)during the final dance. We were the only ones who were dancing fast. I wonder why...

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Honestly - I didn't have a twinkie until I was at least 23, and I wasn't missing out on anything. They're gross, chemically processed sponge cake filled with nuclear frosting. EW.