Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Reader's Poll

You know how in those magazines like US they have polls on whether you like how Reese Witherspoon looked then or now. Here's my own.


Matt Carroll: Notre Dame guard and guy that got in trouble for eating in class


Matt Carroll: Charlotte Bobcats guard


(On an aside for Notre Dame people--actually probably mostly Farleyites too. What do you think the combined currently salary of Anna Morales' former boyfriends is? I mean she dated Matt Carroll and Julius Jones. Anyone else?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a better current picture:

Click here.

I was just impressed he a)recognized me as a manager; and b)introduced himself, when we had the same finance class our sophomore year.

*SHUDDER* Bellezza... ok, somebody change the subject!

Jsto said...

Yeah, that's actually the first picture I saw of Little Dutchboy Mattie. But I thought I needed to keep the poll consistant with the head shots. He was in our finance class?

Anonymous said...

Were you and I in the same class? I had it MWF at... 1:40? 2:45? I forget... sometime in the afternoon. He sat way in the back. Ironically, that's where I would normally sit.

Jsto said...

I think so, wasn't that the class where we made the list of questions for Bellezza..."are you the devil or simply a personal friend?"

Anonymous said...

Sounds right. And it was a MWF 3:00 class if I'm not mistaken.

Anonymous said...

Just one final FYI, for those who care (clearly me and few else):

Matt Carroll's 2006-07 salary:
$1,188,000

Julius Jones' 2005 salary:
$309,840

But don't feel bad for JJ. He got a nice little signing bonus in 2004.... for $1.9 million.

I remember Ana. Expensive tastes, apparently.

Ahh, memories...
OK, I'll stop now.