Saturday, January 19, 2008

How I Single Handedly Went from One of the Coolest People In So Cal to One of the Dorkiest People in So Cal in Less than 5 hours

So yesterday, I went by my dad's booth at the convention center. Life was great! I'm hanging out with all the drummers that are there to sign autographs (hey, Jason Bonham, how are you doing? I'm good. Thanks for asking), I'm daughter of the company's president (why yes, I would like another water thank you), I'm being invited to after parties the next time the band is in PA (sure, go ahead, write your e-mail address on this piece of paper and I'll e-mail you), and I'm wearing my fab Vera Wang Purple Jeweled Ballet Flats (yes, they are fab, aren't they.) I was pretty much living the high life to the full extent.

Flash forward 4 1/2 hours. I'm at the Medieval Times restaurant. I have a paper crown on my head, am eating chicken with my fingers and am cheering my heart out for the green knight (who also happens to be the evil knight...which somehow makes the cheering more fun). I had an absolute blast, but all my coolness from earlier that day was gone.

2 comments:

Lily said...

I think the second part of your day is way cooler! And the one I envy most...But you know, I'm just a dork myself...;P

Anonymous said...

And THIS is why we love you! :)