Sunday, January 13, 2008

No, Not The Shoes!

So yesterday was a traveling day to Anaheim, CA. I think you all know how exciting my traveling experiences are. I had to take a little detour. Instead of flying from Chicago to Orange County, I had to fly Chicago to Dallas to Orange County. Unfortunately, my luggage did not take the same detour. As the baggage carousel emptied and my baggage was nowhere in sight, I was only a little annoyed. It was also a little worrying that when I left Harrisburg, the baggage stickering machines were broken so that tag that they had to put on my luggage was hand written. It was only when I realized that my new, never-worn, purple, awesome Vera Wang shoes were in my luggage that I really got pissed. NOOOOO!!! Not the shoes. Luckily sometime last night, the luggage miraculously appeared at my hotel (with the shoes in them).

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Remember how our luggage never made it to South Bend, and we'd end up swearing at the automated "find your luggage" man at United?

Anonymous said...

oh man, that would have been terrible....those shoes are freakin' awesome!

Jsto said...

Yes, I totally remembered. We'd me like "where's my luggage you piece of crap?" and it would respond. "I think you said China, is that correct?"