Sunday, January 27, 2008

Psychotic Thought of the Day

Did you ever think to yourself "my God, I hope no one has a hidden camera in my apartment and is secretly videotaping me"? Not because of the whole invasion of privacy issue but because of the weird things you do when you are home along. Last Thursday at yoga class we had a head stand workshop and were told to go home and practice. So if someone is videtaping me they would see me about twice a day on my head with my feet up on the wall and even worse I really haven't discovered an elegant way to get down (since I'm facing the wall and can't just step down like you would in a normal headstand and there also isn't room to just roll out of it) so I normally just fall sideways and hope to miss my washer/dryer.

2 comments:

Lily said...

You are not alone.
I'm very paranoid about that too. Living in an apartment makes it even more of a frequent thought....
The paranoia also gets to me in public bathrooms and other random places. (Like at my guy's place, where he has a room-mate...who knows if he likes to hide cameras...Eeep!)
Not cool, but I mean...what can we do about it? haha!
We all act stupid or un-ladylike sometimes, and whatever, if someone wants to watch and laugh...
As long as it doesn't get on YouTube....OH MY GOD!!! Youtube!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I'm just sitting here laughing at the thought of you rolling off of a wall headstand... LOL.