Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Opinions Wanted

Has anyone else seen Sweeney Todd? I just saw the movie and am slightly traumatized by the whole experience. Thanks for picking that one, Danielle!

Just to give you a little insight here is the "plot keywords" that imdb uses for the movie: Judge, Baker, Infatuation, Guardian, Cannibalism, Underage Drinking, Trapdoor, Tragedy, Wig, Widow, Unrequited Love, Burned Alive, Restaurant, Trial, Widower, Beggar, Child In Peril, Jealousy, Cellar, Madhouse, Shaving, Name Change, Escaped Convict, Murder, Secret Door, Sewer, Bakery, Remake, Black Comedy, Seaman, Corpse, Wedding, Rescue, Based On Musical, Picnic, Young Love, Assault, Confession, Barbershop, London England, Corset, Psychopath, Throat Slitting, Lust, Razor, Oven, Presumed Dead, Love At First Sight, Fantasy Sequence, Wager, Key, Fake Accent, Deception, Gothic, Uxoricide, Death Threat, Blackmail, Serial Killer, 1850s, Flashback Sequence, Title Spoken By Character, Character Name In Title, Twist In The End

I think they missed musical or singing or something like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a family picture

Anonymous said...

I saw the play when I was in like seventh grade. I could have told you that! The guy is a freakin' BARBER for crying out loud!

Lily said...

I LOVED Sweeney Todd like I love any Tim Burton movie. Add to it Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter, it becomes one of my favorites.
I admit that I knew the basic storyline, so it made me laugh more then traumatized me...it was all so over the top!