Sunday, December 04, 2005

Gifts for Juvenile Delinquents Continued

apparently, you are supposed to get them a car for Christmas like my aunt did. That disturbs me so much!! My parents and I have a bet going as to which of the following things will happen first: a) the car is stolen /lent to someone and never returned, b) the car gets into a severe accident and is undriveable or c) my cousin gets her license suspended by the police. My answer is that the car is stolen and when it is recovered it is undriveable, during the investigation my cousin gets into an altercation with a police officer and has her license revoked.

On another Christmas note, all my cousins are getting tents and sleeping bags for Christmas (shhh...don't tell). I had a tent on my Christmas list for 7 years when I was little and never got one!!!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

fffvvvvcccckkkk....

can she give ME a car for christmas, too?

Anonymous said...

yeah, seriously jen, where are these insanely generous relatives? i've been looking at a rav-4 since AUGUST.

by the way, has anyone proposed that your cousin sells her car for drug money? or at least becomes part of a drug deal gone bad, and hence gets stolen and becomes unusable as you propose? my money's on the drugs. (well, not literally, but... well you get the idea)

-Bryan

Jsto said...

That's a good point. Whenever she gets gift cards for christmas, she tries to sell them to me for cash.