Monday, December 05, 2005

I've Had It!

I'm fed up with the job for several reasons which I will not mention here (for fear they'll end up in the Tribune.) If you really want to know, e-mail or call me and I'll be glad to fill you in. In the mean time, if anyone has any contacts for a marketing/sales/event planning job PLEASE let me know. I'm totally serious and willing to relocate.

On a semi-related note, it was 4 degrees when I woke up this morning!

On another related note, did anyone see that Seinfeld where George wants to get fired from the Yankees, so he puts on Babe Ruth's uniform and walks around and then ties the World Series trophy to his bumper and drives around the parking lot...let's say I wanted to get fired...any suggestions? Hypothetically of course. I couldn't put on any of the artifacts because we already do that on a regular basis anyway. Just the other day Kent had on Matt Leinart's jersey and was walking around going "Can someone tell me where Ballroom Dancing 101 is?"

2 comments:

Marcia said...

Remember when you almost worked for Babies R Us? That was funny.

Jen said...

I feel the same way about my job. I watch Office Space every morning while I am getting ready and it makes the day suck a little less. You should try it!